Please view the cover-art below the description on this page.
This is the 2nd Hawaiian Xtreme Sports TV DVD. Over 60 Minutes of Ocean Action.
- Tow In Surfing: We visit Jaws during the amazing Tow In World Cup. 50 ft. Waves.
- Kiting: Pro kiters defy sanity by jumping sandbars, harbor jetties and even out of the bed of a truck.
- Windsurfing; The Naish team shows everybody why the South Shore of Oahu goes off in the summer months.
- Surfing: Garrett McNamara (Tow In Surfing World Champion) goes to Pipeline and describes its ins and outs.
- Canoesailing: Like the ancient Hawaiians, this crew of people cross the treacherous Hawaiian Channel on small sailing canoes.
- Paddleboarding: The best surfers and lifeguards of the world race for 9 miles on Oahu's North Shore
- Kiting - Top Photographer Stephen Whitesell tells us about the profession while the viewer sees some of the most radical and beautiful kite video ever shot.
- Windsurfing: we join Scott Carvill, Josh Angulo, Scott McKercher, Frank Baensch and Fabrice Beaux in Fiji. A purist wavesailing segment at Frigates, a break never windsurfed before this trip...
... and more.
|SAMPLE HXS H2O V.2 DVD|